Time’s Beneficial Function
There are moments that naturally fade away. Just like closing and opening your eyes, like inhaling and exhaling, they disappear quickly, effortlessly, and indifferently.
So many moments pass by unnoticed. But on the rare occasion that I do realize it, I understand that time has been the cure all along.
Once it’s passed, it doesn’t seem like such a big deal. Just another thing that happens in life.
There are people I couldn’t forgive but still forgot, and probably even a dinner table I once loved that has now faded from memory.
Time is fair to everyone, softening every moment like sand slipping through fingers. And somehow, that’s comforting.
On exhausting days, I remind myself that even today’s wounds will be healed by time. That thought alone makes things feel a little lighter.
But before I know it, time has slipped away so quickly, almost frighteningly.
The other day, I suddenly recalled something from high school—something I had long forgotten. It had lingered in me for years, through countless nights of tears, gradually fading.
And because it had faded, it no longer felt sad.
Time had been helping me all along.
댓글
댓글 쓰기